Pricing


Big Lovers - $3000

8 hours of photography
500 edited images hosted on an online gallery
Second shooter
20 professional prints

 

Sweet Nothings - $2400

6 hours of photography
400 edited images hosted on an online gallery
Second shooter
 

Tender Kisses - $1900

5 hours of photography
200+ edited images hosted on an online gallery
 

Engagement - $350

1-2 hour session
2 total outfits
50 edited images hosted on an online gallery


Extra hours may be added to any package at $150/hr.

A 25% non-refundable, non-negotiable deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve your date. The remaining 75% is due one month before your wedding.

A $50 non-refundable, non-negotiable deposit is due at booking to reserve your date for any portrait/engagement sessions.

Travel is included within 40 miles round-trip of Phoenix, AZ. Additional travel fees may apply. If I am traveling to you, I will book my own stay and flights.